Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT][_2_] Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT][_2_] is offline

Default Latin has limited support, how can I fix this?

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your answer. I just wanted to point out that the word "Latin" in
"Serbian Latin" refers to the script used to write in Serbian. Serbian is the
language and can be written with the Latin script or with the Cyrillic script
(hence the distinction between Serbian Latin and Serbian Cyrillic). You have
the same distinction for languages such as Azeri, Bosnian, Uzbek, etc, which
can also use the Latin or Cyrillic alphabets, so this is not about the Latin
language.

I hope it helps, ;-)

Thierry

Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT]

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Roberto,

There aren't any proofing tools for Latin available (other than using Serbian Latin, or one of the Latin/Romance languages) although
Word 2007 does use pseudoLatin for creating sample text