chemteacher

Default Office should suggest dates better

When you start to type in the current month, Word suggests today's date to
complete the phrase. It does this even if the day of the week does not
match. For example, today is Sunday, June 19. If I start to type in Monday,
J-u-n It will start to suggest June 19, 2005, even though this does not match
the day of the week I typed in. It should suggest the next upcoming date
that matches that day of the week. For example, if I start to type in
Monday, J-u-n it should suggest Monday, June 20, 2005. If I start to type in
Thursday, J- it should suggest Thursday, June 23, 2005. I think a lot of
the stuff it tries to anticipate you wanting to type in is silly. However,
if it must suggest a date, it should at least suggest one that might match
the one you are trying to type in.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.