Posted to microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Default Use Word 2003 menus and toolbars in Word 2007

68 MB? That's really large. Is the .NET framework and the VSTO runtime
engine packaged into that file?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

" wrote in message

Hi Bob,

For folks still on dial up, please note that the trial copy of "ToolbarToggle" for Word & Excel 2007 is a 68MB download

Ooops, right. As soon as we live in the "jet propelled" lands, we do tend to forget that.

How long did (or would) it take you? On what connection speed?

Cindy Meister