Posted to microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] sales@toolbartoggle.com is offline

Default Use Word 2003 menus and toolbars in Word 2007

And by the way: Microsoft assure me that you won't sell any of these because
users never edit their toolbars! g

LOL! yeah - I know, we totally missed the obvious, huh?

but now that I do think of it - we also must've totally missed that
although our installed program is only 12mb, the size of the setup
program would overshadow the most important point which is a program
that solves what people have been screaming about! Guess we are 0 for
2, huh?