Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dawn Crosier

Default How do I set up a church bulletin?

Our Church sets up the bulletin as a Landscape 8.5" x 11" page.

Then, what I would do is setup a two column table which spans the
width of the page. You can then easily place text in the first
column for the inside page 1 and text in the second column for
the inside page 2. Insert a Page Break when you want to start
the front cover and the back cover. Just remember that if you
use tabs inside the table for alignment purposes, you will need
to press CTRL+Tab rather than simply TAB.

OR, you can go get a template and modify it to your needs. See
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...Query=bulletin

I hope that helps.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

"newbie helper" newbie wrote
in message
I am new to this and would like to know the best way to set up
the inside of
a church bulletin for print. I believe this is with the
Microsoft Word 2002.