Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Default How do I insert the command to force two words to stay together?

If you need to keep a whole paragraph together, you will want to click on
Format and the Lines and Page Breaks Tab and select keep lines together.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"ClioOP" wrote:

I know there is a way to force text to remain together, but do not know how
to do this. Can anyone help please. I need to insert a paragraph section
reference which includes a number, period and word, but I don't want them to
break at end of line (ex. Section 12. Arbitration). I believe the function
inserts a degree mark to indicate forced elimination of space.