Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
kimlogan77

Default In a table, Only 10 characters per field, tick marks, how?

I am creating a document template using tables. In each field, I want to
limit the number of letters or numbers a person can put in each. For example,
for the "State" cell, there would only need to be room for 2 characters in
that field. How do I divide each cell or add tick marks to control this. That
way I can keep them from changing the format of my table when filling my form
out online? I don't want word wrap or anything but preferable small lines
that fit one charcter inbetween each.
Thanks