Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How do I extend watermark to entire left-hand side of page?

I'm not sure what causes the 2/3 problem, especially since you didn't say
whether they're being cut off horizontally or vertically. Instead of using
the watermark feature, use a text box as described in
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/wordfaqs/Letterhead.htm under "More complex
letterhead". If desired, you can set the text box wrapping to "Behind text"
and set the font color of its contents to a lighter shade of gray, and it
will behave like a watermark.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

wrote:
I am attempting to list names down theleft-hand side of a page as a
watermark for letterhead. I can get 2/3 of the names in, but lose
the rest. How can I extend the area to get all the names in?