Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Tables with captions across multiple pages

You can include the caption as a heading row. Or, if you put your table in a
separate section, you can put the caption in the header as Carol suggests.

"Bisker" wrote in message
Thanks Carol, but what I am looking for is a way to repeat the table

caption,
not the headings (already doing that.)

Bill

"Carol" wrote:

It is absolutely doable if you're referring to the Heading in the first

row
of your table. Simply highlight it and click on Table | Repeate Heading
Rows. If that is not what you're referring to, then put your information

in a
header so that it will show on each page. I hope this has been helpful

you.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Bisker" wrote:

I have a table that spans 3 pages and would like to have the table

caption at
the top of each page, is this doable?