Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default mail merge won't print

Which version of Word?

It isn't completely clear what is happening - if you merge to a new
document, can you see anything in the new document?

main document won't copy into notepad.

What are you trying to do at this point?

I can work on the main document, add
to it, etc.. all seems fine until I print or attach.

Are you actually doing the merge (sorry to ask since you're obviously used
to mail merge!)

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"notverytechy" wrote in message
I have been using mail merge for years to create mailing labels for a
membership database. Now all of a sudden it will not print. I've tried to
send it as an attachment, looks as though it is all there but it is blank.
main document won't copy into notepad. I can work on the main document,
add
to it, etc.. all seems fine until I print or attach. I need to send out
400
labels for a conference and am panicking