Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier

Default Is there any way to hide endnotes and footnotes?

What I would do, is format the style so that the font is marked for
Hidden. That way when you work with the Show/Hide turned on, you will
be able to see them, yet they won't print unless you change your print
options to include hidden text.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

"BAW" wrote in message
I am trying to document my support within a word file by using
endnotes/
footnotes. However, I do not really want the endnotes/footnotes
printed in
the final document. Is there any way to just hide them rather than
deleting
them?