Peter Jamieson

Which version of Word are you using, and what is your database (a text file,
a Word table, Excel sheet, Access database,...) ?

Peter Jamieson

"jcf" wrote in message
I use Word to make badges for various meetings. I usually just keep adding
to my database as people sign up. When I'm ready to print I merge the
records to my badge form, but not all of them transfer. I have to go back
my database, delete the ones that did transfer and do another merge. The
last time I made badges I ended up going through this process many times.
Sometimes it would only merge one record (out of 20). Is there something
wrong with the program????