Top Spin

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:54:37 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

You can insert the graphics as links. It will also help to work in Normal
view as much as possible, with "Picture placeholders" enabled.

That seems to work pretty well.

I was able to link individual objects in a Visio document to a Word
document. If I edit the images in Visio, the changes are propagated
over to Word. But I was surprised that when I did a Save As... of the
Visio document with a different name, the Word link went to the new
Visio document with the new name. It did not stay with the original
Visio document.

Can I disable this behavior? I think of Save As as making a copy of an
original but the original is still the original.

Thanks

Email: Usenet-20031220 at spamex.com
(11/09/04)