Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
axw99 axw99 is offline

Default Reverting to Times New Roman

I'm running Word 2007. I've created a number of styles that use Verdana font.
My normal.dot font is also Verdana. However, I'm finding when I select one of
my styles, the font reverts to Times New Roman.

This seems to happen more when working with tables. It's made my styles
useless because of this issue.

I read a few postings about this in this discussion group and they all
seemed to refer to Acrobat 7 and removing an Add-In. I have Acrobat 9 and
didn't see any add-ins in Word for it. I removed FoxIt from my computer
completely as well.

Any thoughts on what's happening?

Many thanks in advance!