Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Full justification as default

In Word 2003, in the Styles and Formatting task pane, select Normal,
right-click, and choose Modify. Modify the style as desired and check the
"Add to template" box to write the change to Normal.dot. When you quit Word,
if you are prompted to save Normal.dot, be sure to answer Yes.

"Scott" wrote in message
"StevenM" stevencraigmiller(at)comcast(dot)net ???
???...
To: Scott,

If you are wanting to change the text in your document to justified, then
the best way of doing this is to change your style. Modify the style of
"Body
Text" so that its text is justified. Then use this style when writing
your
documents. You could also change the style of "Normal" that way if you
wish,
but "Body Text" is clearer in my opinion.

For understanding Styles, see:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...876141033.aspx
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...BodyStyles.htm

Steven Craig Miller

"Scott" wrote:

I would like to configure to full justification as default format. Can
someone advise me how to accomplish it.

Thanks,

Scott

Steven,

Thanks for your advice. I now understand the default style can be
modified in Style and Formatting. Could you please advise me how to save
it in Normal template (set as default). I found it in Office 2007 but not
in Office 2003. In Office 2003, I can find this setting in font but not
in paragraph and Styles and Formatting. What is the other way to do it.

Thanks,

Scott