Doug Robbins

You can't do that directly with mailmerge. It can be done however with a
modification of the procedure in the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with
Attachments" at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
wrote in message
oups.com...
I frequently send email newsletters and announcements via email merge
and now have a situation where I would like to send a merged email to
pairs of recipients, for example, a member and sponsor pair. I have the
data in excel with columns for member email, sponsor email... I just
can't seem to make the merge send the same message to a pair of emails.

anyone have an idea?