Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Storm Storm is offline

Default where is tools, customize, options, show large icons in Word 2

I learned that I can remove the ribbons or reduce the ones I am not using
currently by double clicking on the tabs (Home, etc.). I put all the icons my
husband, an author, uses on the tool bar at the top. However, he cannot see
them very well. Are you telling me there is no way to increase the size of
these icons? What is MS thinking these days?

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Ric,

You can use the Accessibility=Dispaly=High Contrast=settings in the Windows Control Panel to 'enlarge' the icons, or the Windows
or a 3rd party magnifier tool, or for the presentation reduce the screen resolution size from the Display properties icon in the
control panel.

"RIC" wrote in message ...
This is helpful when using a projector...
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP