Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Ribbons versus Toolbars

Hi Kent,

While I suspect that not everyone at MS that uses Office liked the ribbon g MS Office 2007 deployment 'campus wide' at MS was in
progress many months before the 'luxury' of having a finished product and it's still what's in use throughout MS

============
"Kentb" wrote in message ...
Is there a way to use the old toolbars under WORD or EXCEL 2007?
A couple of power users have told me they think there is a way, but HELP
says specifically that toolbars do not exist in 2007.

I also was just told by a MicroSoft employee that most of Microsoft is not
using Office 2007 because of the impact it has on productivity. Wow.. You
should really use it so you can better appreciate your customers' frustration.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP