Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bretsharon bretsharon is offline

Default Turn off Automatic numbering

After having gotten document where I wanted it last night, I turned on the
machine today and all my article numbering is gone as well as the heading
under that. How do I tell word to convert all my heading from automatic to
text? I don't use more than 2 headings because word is insufficient and can't
handle that complexity. If Microhard were a small startup, they would not
ignore their customers forced to mess with the insufficient product. There
will be someone else who will fix this, but unfortunately they'll speak
Chinese.