Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Angelina

Default remove dashed line under address line in word document

You should be able to 'right click' and click on 'ignore suggestions'. It's
saying it doesn't like the way it is done... However, it may still go
through on their computer as an incorrect or red squiggly line on the
end-users PC as their definitions may be set up to do so. Just because it
looks right on your computer doesn't mean that it'll be right on their
computer...

"justlearning" wrote:

I need to attach a letter from word to an e-mail and I don't want any
auto-corrections to show. At the top of the letter, I have an address line.
There's a red dashed line under the address and I can't figure out how to
disable it. Just looks unprofessional, you know?! Thanks for the help.