Winston

Default Mail Merge Access to Word using a Query

WinXPPro. Office 2002 Pro. Have been using Mail Merge using Jet 4 OLE DB
Provider and it has worked fine. Need to change so that the Mail Merge uses
a query in Access as its data source rather than a table. This option is not
available in OLE etc. So I changed data source to OCBC DSN and I can see the
queries. But... it doesn't execute the Access query... just returns the full
table (not using the criteria logic of the query). I changed the query so it
uses a 2nd linked table rather than a criteria... still get all the records
in the main table of the query. Can anyone help?
thank you,
Winston