Frank Drost

Forget my previous query. I have found out how to get the toc4 style to show
up (simply by calling "show all styles").
However, something else has happened after I have updated the table of
contents.
My table of contents usually looks like this for each line

2.3. New Zealand ........................................... 134

Which is chapter nr, chapter name, and page number.

Of all the lines, there are now 2 lines that look like this

2.1. Results100

So the page number is directly "glued" to the chapter title.

I have checked the toc3. I have 28toc3's and they all look ok in the table
of contents, except for those two. When I click on those lines and want to
find out about the code however, I get something like "PAGEREF Toc107817330
\h" instead of "HYPERLINK toc and number" as I get for my other toc3 lines
(although sometimes it does say "HYPERLINK etc" when I toggle the code.

What has happened? How can I get those 2 lines to look like the other
26toc3's I have?

thanks.