Wayne Wengert

Default Hyperlink with Merge Field

I am using Word 2003 to try to build an email merge that includes a
hyperlink that has a merge field as part of the hyperlink and it is not
working. The email received looks correct as shown he

To verify this email address you registered please click on the following
link:

To verify this email address you registered please click on the following
link:

http://westernband.org/verifyemailaddress.aspx/?i=156

but the "156" is actually the value of a database field (myID) and when
I click on the link in the email it actually uses the following as the link

http://westernband.org/verifyemailaddress.aspx/?i=myID

How can I get it to replace that field code with a real value?

Wayne