garfield-n-odie

No, and it would have been helpful if you could have bothered to include
your version information in your original post. Have you tried turning
off balloons in Tools | Options | Track Changes?

Levi Mitchell wrote:

Anything like that for 2003?

Levi

"garfield-n-odie" wrote in message

If you have Office XP, then see http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=325527
"WD2002: Document Printed with Wide Right Margin and Small Text If You
Turn Off Balloons".

Levi Mitchell wrote:

I have a problem along these lines...

I've accepted all changes and deleted all comments, but I still have the
wide margin on the right side. I can't, for the life of me, get the
document to look like a final.
Thanks,
Levi

"garfield-n-odie" wrote in
message ...

Changing from "Final showing markup" view to "Final" view only hides the
tracked changes. To get rid of the tracked changes, you have to accept
all tracked changes and delete all comments, and then resave the
document. These functions are accessible from the Reviewing toolbar.

Sally wrote:

Hi,
When I open up each time a document, it has mark up feature
automatically on. I turned that off and it is ok. After I open it up
again, it still has mark up. I found that very annoying. Is there anyone
who can tell me to get rid of that.

Thanks a lot.