Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
mjones mjones is offline

Default Manually change page number in Table of Figures

Hi All,

After I generate the table, I need to manually change a few page
numbers, but just one of the six will not change. I'm trying to
change the page number 0 to Appendix B, but it either takes out the
whole line or not at all, so now I have Appendix B0.

I'm not sure what to tell you since the other ones don't give me a
problem. It's the send last line in the table of figures.

It uses hyperlinks as page numbers and the standard table of figures
style.

If you wonder why, it's because the last 26 pages of Appendices don't
have page numbers in the footers so I just want to refer to the header
(trying not to scare them with the long document).

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Michele