Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Shawn Jefferds Shawn Jefferds is offline

Default Rotate Table reply

You may not need to rotate the table, but rather the page.

Click the Help button and type in Page Orientation, there is a video that shows how to use page breaks to set a pages orientation different than your others. Here's a link to it.

http://office.microsoft.com/client/h...0HJ02JU&respos

Andrew Steinmann wrote:

how to rotate a table in word 2007
20-Feb-10

I have some tables in a Word 2007 document that I need to rotate 90 degrees
(and still be able to edit them in the future). How can I do this?

WPF Custom Validation Using the Enterprise Library
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ation-usi.aspx