Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Keeping text together on same line - Dr., Mr., a.m., p.m.

On Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 3:10:33 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 12:01:13 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I don't want to have to restructure my sentence or force a hard return that may adversely affect the document after edits, so how can I keep a title reference (Dr., Mr., Mrs.) tied to the name or the a.m./p.m. or credentials (Phd, MD) together on the same line? In WP we would use ctrl+space. How do we do this in Word?

Peter,

Thank you so much. You have made my day!

CJ

Oh, I wouldn't go that far ... I haven't the slightest idea how to deal
with your other question!