Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default HOW TO MAKE BLINKING WORDS IN WORD?

ijuabraham wrote:
when we prepare a document in word or in execl, i need some words or
sentence must be blinking. is it possible or not?

In Word versions up to 2003, you can select the part of the text, go to
Format Font Text Effects, and select "blinking background". I don't have
an older version of Excel any more, so I don't know whether it offered the
same effect.

The text effects were removed from Office 2007 programs, partly because
they're so annoying.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman