Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default DOC to PDF: how to create/save a document in PDF format

www.primopdf.com

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Leo Bueno" wrote in message

Apparently Word does not provide a facility to save a document in PDF
format.

The Microsoft site points to a list of approved vendors (or some
designation like it) software but all I saw was PDF to DOC converters;
I want to go the other way, from DOC to PDF.

Ideally, I would like to simply save the document in PDF format. I
have looked at CutePDF, which looks like a virtual printer which
creates the document.

Suggestions please.

Thanks.