Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Is AutoComplete feature for AutoText Entry available in Word2007?

Hi ?B?TGluZGEgUy4=?=,

We miss the AUTO COMPLETE feature to insert an Auto Text entry that was
available in Word 2003, but we have not found how to activate it (if it is
available) in Word 2007.

It is not. Unfortunately.

You can go back to the way Word used to work, before AutoComplete was
introduced. Type the *name* of the AutoText entry, then press F3.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org