Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default building a form with a table and edit fields

On the Table menu, click Table Properties. On the Table tab, make sure that
"Text wrapping" is set to "None."

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"raydog@whitney" wrote:

I've created a matrix form in word that includes a table and edit fields.
This form has 11 columns and 10 rows. I have inserted edit fields in each of
the cells, with one of them having 500 characters. When I add alpha or
numeric characters to the field that allows up to the 500 characters, the
editfield/cell sizes the way I want, but I begin to lose rows on the bottom
of the sheet. What I want to happen is for the form to page break and have
row 10 (and every preceeding row) "build" the next page. Can someone assist?
If needed, I can provide the form so you can see what I mean. Thanks.