Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default resize a group of pictures in one go

Resizing a group of pictures wrote:
How do I resize a selection of pictures in one go. I have tried the
select all option but then under the Format button the Picture option
does not display when I select all pictures.

Word doesn't have any tool like that.

The simplest way is to create a table with the column width fixed at the
size you want (set the width by dragging, then Table AutoFit Fixed
Column Width). Put the pictures into the cells, and they'll be forced to
fit. You can turn off the table's borders so they don't print.

If that doesn't suit your needs, the other way is to write a macro to apply
the same size settings to each picture in turn.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman