Graham Mayor

The dialog comes from the registry -
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\Text Converters\Import
and is associated with the particular version of the RTF import filter
installed at the time (or what was already installed on an updated machine).
The filters have been subject to change by security updates.

I wouldn't worry too much about this, unless you are having difficulty
opening old files on one or other of these platforms.

Paramesh wrote:
I have installed Word 2003 in 2 machines. In one machine, in the
"Save As type" combo box in the Save As dialog box, I have an item
"Word 97-2002 &
6.0/95 -RTF (*.doc)". But in the other machine, I see "Word 97-2000 &
6.0/95
-RTF (*.doc)" in its place. What is this difference due to?