Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Hi Linda

LindaNorcross wrote:
I have Word 2003. The instructions were printed 3/9/2005 from the following
were forWord 2000. Upon searching for Word 2003, I found nothing.

Yeah, we all made _that_ experience! I don't think anything has changed
with the Organizer since Office 9/Word 2000.

As for
using the Organizer to do it: I have the document in question open, I chose
a style from the list, click Delete, and it is gone. However after closing
Organizer I look in the document and all the styles I deleted are still
there. (Yes I closed and reopened the document... 8-) )

I have to ask: Did you save the document between using the Organizer and
closing it?

I want this document
as clean as possible before passing it around. It is going to be used as a
"template" for other documents. (Not a real Word template--as in .dot--but
that is my next step....)

Better take that step before you distribute it: Once you have your users
accustomed to "open xy.doc, overwrite some stuff and save as new
document", it gets harder to teach them the "right" way.

Greetinx
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS