Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mike

Default Create multiple (virtual) pages per sheet?

I'm trying to figure out how to create multiple virtual pages for a single
8.5 x 11 sheet. For example, instead of using the label function I'd like
to have multiple 'pages' so that I can use Word's built in print from
functionality to specify which 'page' to print from.

I am NOT looking for booklet printing - this does not allow me to specify
the size of virtual page or specify the number of pages (it's designed for
double sided booklet printing - not what I'm looking for). I want to be
able to specify a size - eg 2 x 4 - and the layout of these pages (2 cols, 5
rows, .5" for margins).

Any thoughts on how this might be done?

Thanks in advance,
Mike