Grimly Fiendish

"Jeff" wrote in message
I have bought some Avery J8160 labels.

I used Tools Envelopes & Labels in Microsoft Word 2000 to create a new
document whole page of one address. I set it to use that particular Avery
label (J8160) and A4 is selected in the Print Setup settings.

Unfortunately the printed addresses do not match the labels properly so

some
of the address is cut off on about 6 of the 21 labels.

For info I had this problem on two computers, one running Windows 98, one
running ME. The printer (the same in both cases) is an HP Deskjet 990cxi.

I'm not sure what's going wrong. What other settings should I check and

what
should they be?

Any help would be much appreciated as I have a lot of Xmas card labels I
want to get done!

Thanks

Sounds like you haven't set the label spacing correctly.