Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
budgie budgie is offline

Default how do I invert text-- for back of a folded card.

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 17:58:00 -0800, keen.doc
wrote:

I am making a greeting card and no template is available. I need to invert
text, in a textbox or in the document text format. The card is folded across
the top of the
picture on the front, so the text appearing on the back needs to be inverted.
Thank you.

Short of a word-art approach, I'd be inclined to invert the whole card, as
rotating the picture should be easier than fighting the text.