rsallenus rsallenus is offline
Junior Member

Default Macros not usable by other users

I have a Word document that has a macro that executes a mail merge from an MS Access document. I don't need to send the merged document anywhere, but I use it to fill in information throughout the form (approx 22 pages). It works fine for me, but no other users can get it to work. The master document opens, but the macro doesn't run so the merge can't complete.

I have the master document saved as a .dotm, but opening the macros on other peoples computers comes up with an empty macro list. The master file is saved on my company's network, so there's only so much I can do in terms of saving files in the Word start up directory, etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks,