Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?cGJha2VyNzczMg==?=,

I have found the 'Reading Layout' option on the View menu within Word
valuable. Suddenly it has started to display only about half the usual
number of words per line, making it of no value at all. I reinserted the
installation disk (MS Office 2003 Professional Edition) and used the Repair
option. This did not correct the problem.

The REading Layout does not display the page the same as you'd see it in other
views. It optimizes reading, displaying text at a certain width. If you change
the size of the text (there's a button in the Reading Layout toolbar), you'll
see fewer characters / line. Perhaps you increased the display size?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org