Yariv Habot via OfficeKB.com

Default Text field breaks when mailmerged

I position a { mergefield letterdesc } in my document and run mailmerge.
My source is another word document which holds a table.

Everything works ok if letterdesc has one row of text. But if letterdesc
has some long text separated to several lines of text by ENTER, the result
is several pages - as many as the lines of text - instead of one page.
Every page shows one line of text. The first page displays the text in the
right position, the other pages display the lines in a different position.

Any ideas?

TIA.