Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Default Create New Symbol copied from another Symbol

If you're saying that you want the letters "MC" to appear as a superscript,
simply highlight the letters and click on Format | Font and select
superscript.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

" wrote:

Hey All,
Hope someone can answer this question. Is there a way to create a
new symbol in Microsoft Word copied from a exisiting symbol? For
example, I want to make a symbol for the letters mc but I want them to
appear the same way the trademark symbol does. Is this possible? If so,
how? Thanks for your help.