Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Default How can I change the calander month when I insert a Quick Tabl

Quick Tables is for saving a defined table and quickly reusing - sort of
like an AutoText for tables. In my version of Word 2007, the Quick Tables
option is empty because I have not saved any tables to it. I can only guess
that the calendars you are seeing are from a previous install Word add-in.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Liquid Fusion (R)" wrote in
message ...
:
:
: Hi. Definately it's part of Word 2007 Beta: Insert / tables / Quick Table
/
: Calander 1-4. I'm surprised MSFT has dropped the ball here. We need to be
: able to insert different designs AND change the calander month.
:
: Brewer
:
:
: "Cindy M." wrote:
:
: Hi ?B?TGlxdWlkIEZ1c2lvbiAoUik=?=,
:
: How can I change the calander month when I insert a Quick Table
calander?
:
: As far as I know, this isn't part of the Word application. You may need
: ask the person/company who provided this functionality? If you think
it's
: part of Word, please tell us the version you're using and where you're
: finding the command.
:
: Cindy Meister
: INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
: http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update Jun 17 2005)
: http://www.word.mvps.org
:
: This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question
or
: reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)
:
: