Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cooz

Default How do I restore the file dropdown menu to the command bar

Hi Wendy,

Choose Tools | Customize | tab Toolbars.
Select the Menu Bar toolbar on this tab.
Click 'Reset...' Be sure to select Normal.dot in the next message.

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".

"Wendy" wrote:

Word

I need help on how to restore the word " File" and its dropwdown meu back
onto the caommand line in word.

It was on the left of the Edit dropdown menu and has dissappear which is
causing me problems.