Graham Mayor

Windows in taskbar is now the standard default view. If you uncheck this
option you can switch between documents with CTRL+F6. This will also switch
between documents (rather than all applications as with ALT+TAB) in the
default view.

Sandy wrote:
I would like to be able to switch back and forth between two open
documents in Word 03, when I have more than 2 documents open, without
having to switch to the (bizarrely-named) "Windows in Taskbar"
viewing mode.

If I use "Windows in Taskbar," I can use the Windows "Alt-Tab"
combination to go back and forth or, by pressing the tab key
repeatedly, cycle through my other documents.

But if use what I guess is now the normal mode, where all documents
appear in the same program space, the best I can do is program a
keystroke combination that will go to "PrevWindow" or "NextWindow".
However, that doesn't toggle between two documents, like "Alt-Tab"
does; instead, it cycles backwards or forwards through ALL my open
documents.

Can I get there from here?