Leslie

Default Word 2003, Scrolling text problems, Marquee??

Hi,
I am new here and I am taking a class in college dealing in Microsoft Office
Pro 2003. We are on oue last chapter called Integration and I have to creat a
scrolling text in Word, but I keep getting an error message that says,
"This object was created in MARQUEE. This application is not available to
open this object. Make sure the application is properly installed and that it
has not been deleted, moved, or renamed."
I have no idea what this is talking about. Do I have something missing from
my Office program? I feel as if I am taking a long shot by coming here and
asking for help, because my chapter assingments are due tonight by 11:59pm.
Please can someone help me, so I can finsh my work before finals?!?!???
--
Have a great day!