Leslie

Greg,
This does help me a bit, now I know why it is malfunctioning. All I need now
is to find where I can correct the problem. I have been searching Microsoft
for a while now and have come up with nothing. Does anyone know where I could
look?

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

Leslie,

I have no experience with this problem, but found the following:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=886299

It appears that your problem may be associated with WIndowsXP SP2.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

Leslie wrote:
Hi,
I am new here and I am taking a class in college dealing in Microsoft
Office Pro 2003. We are on oue last chapter called Integration and I
have to creat a scrolling text in Word, but I keep getting an error
message that says, "This object was created in MARQUEE. This
application is not available to open this object. Make sure the
application is properly installed and that it has not been deleted,
moved, or renamed."
I have no idea what this is talking about. Do I have something
missing from my Office program? I feel as if I am taking a long shot
by coming here and asking for help, because my chapter assingments
are due tonight by 11:59pm. Please can someone help me, so I can
finsh my work before finals?!?!???