Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anteo Anteo is offline

Default Bookmark wrong

Ok. These are the steps:
1) create a table containing datas in two columns (no bookmarks)
2) create another table under the previous containing datas (no bookmarks)
3) inserting all the bookmarks
4) insert numbers like "didascalia" (text box) near some cell
5) save the file
6) reopen the file and discover the bookmarks change their structure

Tell me if are there some problem.

Tx, Anteo.

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Anteo,

What are the exact steps that reproduce this in a new blank document?
From trying to follow the steps in your original message I'm not getting the result you mention, so perhaps I'm not understanding
the steps correctly.

(Word 2007 or Word 2003 steps?)

"Anteo" wrote in message ...
Tx.
Do you know where I can signal this like a bug?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP