Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default adding pages

Hi ?B?TW9KUg==?=,

I will include all messages from beginning to
end. It has to be ridiculously difficult to work on a complex problem via
e-mail.

It can be very complicated, indeed. Note that, while you may be receiving my
answers as Email, this discussion is posted in a public forum (newsgroup),
which means the entire world can see/read it :-)

You misunderstood my last message. I didn't want you to copy/paste all the
text from my message before that, with no quotes. I can't tell where the
copied text leaves off, and where any answer/question from you (if present)
starts. I don't know if you're still stuck, or at what point. I can't tell
if you answered any of the questions I listed - there are certainly no
answers directly adjacent to any of the questions.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org