Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dudaudio dudaudio is offline

Default Converting Works Name and and Address file to Word format

Thank's for your reply.
I will try the CSV route.

--
dudaudio

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You will need to export the data from Works using a universal format such as
comma delimited text (CSV) or DBF. I believe the Works add-in for Word from
the Works suite allows the use of Works databases, but that add-in is not
without problems of its own, so I wouldn't recommend it.

dudaudio wrote:
Thank's for your reply.
Yes this is an option, I have tried to do this but am told that .WDB
is not a recognised format.

Converting it to Excel would be a more logical switch. Is that an
option for you?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"dudaudio" wrote in message
How can I covert a Word Database (Name and Address File) to Word
format? MS Word 8 to MS Office 2007
--
dudaudio