Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Computer Crashed (Reset) Not Long After Openning MS Word

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

"QueenMarine" wrote in message
ups.com...
Really Need Help!!! I don't remember since when my computer always
crashed when i'm using microsoft word. At first, it is ok, but not long
after, all of sudden my computer just restarted. It really is not
comfortable. Should I reinstall my office or should i install the whole
window package? or could there be another easier way for me to solve
this problem? Thank you.